Thursday 4 August 2011

My Made-up doll

My Made-up doll

An exciting yet surprising thing has just happened to me the other weeks, finding out off a friend who visited the museum, that a piece of work I did has got chosen to be showcased into the new Liverpool world museum. We got given a brief we got giving in university asking to make a doll representing the Liverpool  look. The idea behind mine was thinking about the past and present musical influences on the street of Liverpool such as buskers and of course the main thing that comes to mind when thinking about such a topic, the Beatles.




Am extremely honoured that mine was picked and generally shocked finding out by checking face book when away and seeing a tagged picture of mine and my friends dolls behind a glass cabinet. Quite made up!




No comments:

Post a Comment